Saturday, March 14, 2009

Restaraunt: The Dundas Street Grille



THE DUNDAS STREET GRILLE
5238 Dundas Street West, at Kipling Avenue

Overall Rating: 9 /10 [recommended]






I tried this restaraunt for the first time in March of 2009. I originally wanted to go to Apache' Burger as recommeneded by a co-worker, but the service in there was terrible, so I went next door to The Dundas Street Grille.




The Great Grizzly, $6.95 as shown.


Since I wanted a burger, I ordered the Great Grizzly. A 1/3 lb. patty with swiss cheese, 2 slices of back bacon, lettuce, tomato, and onion, served with fries. The food was very tasty, and a bargain at $6.95. I also had a huge soft drink.

For dessert, I had rice pudding and a coffee. The rice pudding was home-made with cinnamon and whipped cream.

The bill, including tax, was $15.65

Service was fast. Very fast. The staff were freindly, and even the manager was laughing and joking with the wait staff.

Overall a great experience.


RATINGS:

Food, 9 /10
Service-Speed, 10 /10
Service-Friendliness, 9 /10
Value, 10 /10
Menu Selection, 8 /10
Cleanliness-Dining Room, 10 /10
Cleanliness-Washroom, 9 /10
Overall Experience, 9 /10
Recommendations: A good all-round family restaraunt.
Will I return to this restaraunt? YES

GETTING THERE:
By TTC: Kipling Station, walk one block north.
By Mississauga Transit: Routes 1, 3, 20, 26, 35
Driving: Dundas Street West at Kipling Avenue.



No comments:

Post a Comment